December 1 2017
Hi friends !
Today it is time to release this new 17.12.01 version of Recalbox !
Let’s get in the depths of the new features :
- We have done a big emulators update. So retroarch gets bumped on 1.6.9, ScummVM on 1.10.0 “unstable”, DosBox on 0.74 r4063 (Thanks lmerckx) and all libretro cores have been bumped on last version ! See more on this dedicated blogpost
For your information, the fba-libretro core is now based on fba v0.2.97.42.
So don’t forget to upgrade your romset before playing. The new .dat files are available here !
- On X86 and X86_64 Recalbox version, you can now emulate PSX with the mednafen_psx cores ! See more on this dedicated blogpost
- Dolphin emulator now supports hotkey shortcuts and you can access to the GUI settings. We also enhanced the emulated wiimotes support !
- On X86 and X86_64 we added a new software, imlib2_grab to be able to take command line screenshots !
- On X86 and X86_64 again, the boot menu (GRUB) have now a verbose option, to help you/us in support.
- We also fixed a bug about configuration of several wifi networks. Thanks OyyoDams
- From Odroid C2 & XU4 side, you can now play N64 with the mupen64plus GLideN64 video plugin (defined by default on XU4) !
- And some other points that you can read on the changelog displayed on your Recalbox !
Many new cool features are coming soon.
So stay tuned and have fun with this new release ;)