February 9 2018
Hello everyone !
After a long test campaign, Amiga emulation is finally integrated into Recalbox !
Here are the details about the functionnality:
- The emulator used is Amiberry version 2.1.
- 2 systems are supported for now: Amiga 500/600 (both in the a600 system) and Amiga 1200. Amiga CD32 needs a few evolutions on Amiberry’s side (future version 2.5) and will be integrated later.
- Supported formats are disks (.adf, automatic loading of multiple disks) and hard drive (WHDL).
You need at least 1 BIOS file depending on the system you want to emulate:
- Amiga 600 ADF 82a21c1890cae844b3df741f2762d48d kick13.rom
- Amiga 600 WHDL dc10d7bdd1b6f450773dfb558477c230 kick20.rom
- Amiga 1200 (both ADF and WHDL) 646773759326fbac3b2311fd8c8793ee kick31.rom
For more information, please consult the related readme.txt in roms folders and the dedicated wiki page.
A thousand thanks to Ironic and Wulfman for their great investment in helping and testing !
Here is a small video to remind you of some of the best games :